The ultimate Denali flight experience from Fairbanks! Get up close to Denali (formerly Mount McKinley), the highest point in North America at 20,310 feet. Climb along the “spine” of the Alaska Range to see the massive Muldrow Glacier and the near-vertical Wickersham Wall, the north face of Denali. Experience braided rivers, glacial valleys, and alpine tundra.
- Fly south from Fairbanks and wonder at the vast and remote land below.
- Experience the majestic Alaska Mountain Range.
- Thrill at the excitement of witnessing firsthand Denali, North America’s tallest mountain, by air.
- Departs 12:00 pm; returns between 1:30 pm to 2:00 pm
- Tour Schedule (winter season): October – April. Minimum total of 4 required for a departure.