Avoid busses and crowds by taking the wheel of a Jeep Renegade to explore Denali on your terms! It’s part Jeep rental, part personal tour, and 100% fun! You choose your destination, stop when and where you want, and never feel rushed. The Denali region has one of the most majestic landscapes on Earth—Lush valleys carved during the last Ice Age, tremendous mountains that reach for the sky, glacier-fed whitewater rivers, and world-renown wildlife viewing, creating a synergy that captivates and astonishes around every twist of the road!
More than just a car rental, this Jeep excursion gives you the ability to get off the beaten path in a rugged vehicle designed for weather-proof safety and comfort. Our late model GPS-equipped 4×4 Jeep Renegades have 4 doors and can seat up to 5 guests. There are 3 daily departure times, each allowing 4 hours of self-guided adventure.
Nearby to all Denali hotels, our team provides courtesy transportation and will orient you with the vehicle and local area. You will receive a map and souvenir guide book which details the historic roadways, local attractions, and unique points of interest. There are several different routes we can suggest based on your personal interests, but you have the freedom to make your own as well! Our team of experts will share their local knowledge to make sure you make the most of your limited time in Denali!
- These tours are intended to allow guests to experience seldom-visited locations and backcountry byways, but traveling off established roadways is not permitted.
- Drivers must be 25+ years of age and have a valid driver’s license.
- A liability waiver, rental contract, and “full coverage” insurance are required.
- Combining multiple itineraries and/or creating your itinerary is permitted.
- Due to federal regulations by the National Park Service, vehicles on the Denali Park Road itinerary are only permitted to drive the first 15 miles of the National Park Road.