All the awe-inspiring scenic essentials. Enter further into the heart of the Alaska Range to explore seemingly endless glaciers, massive mountains, and the majesty of Denali itself.
- All the features of the Southside Explorer tour as well as the east and west faces of Denali
- See the Great Gorge of the Ruth Glacier, mile high granite walls filled with a 4,000-foot thick river of ice, and the deepest canyon in North America
- View the Don Sheldon amphitheater
- Stunning snow-capped peaks
- Intense blue meltwater pools
- Cascading icefalls
- Kahiltna Glacier, the longest in Denali National Park, stretching 45 miles with stunning ridges of earth and ice
- The major glaciers that blanket the south side of Alaska Range: “The Southside Seven Glaciers”: (Kahiltna, Ruth, Tokositna, Eldridge, Kanakula, Buckskin and Coffee
- Denali’s massive sister peaks: Mt. Hunter at 14,500 ft and Mt. Foraker at 17,402 ft
Scenic Highlights: Denali, Great Gorge of Ruth Glacier, Don Sheldon Amphitheater.
Child rate valid for children under age 10.
Offered year round. After October 1st, there is a 2 passenger minimum.
*There is an 8% tax on this flightseeing tour.