All rates are quoted per person, in U.S. Dollars, and are subject to taxes and fees where applicable. Prices, fees, taxes, times, dates, and availability are subject to change without notice. Stampede Excursions requires payment in full at the time of booking. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover credit cards are accepted. Cash is welcome, however, a credit card must be used to hold the reservation. Upon receipt of cash, any holds or charges will be refunded. For all flight tours, Stampede Excursions needs the accurate weight of each guest. This is imperative for aircraft safety and loading. If an individual does not want to give an individual weight, weights of the group may be combined, but need to be accurate.
All tours require payment in full at time of booking. Unless otherwise specified in product-specific terms and conditions, you may cancel or change your reservation up to 72 hours prior and receive a full refund, minus an administrative fee. Cancellations or changes received within 72 hours of departure are non-refundable. We strongly recommend travel insurance for unforeseen circumstances that may cause last-minute cancellations. If you made your reservation through a 3rd party travel service, Stampede Excursions may not be able to assist in your modification. Changes and cancellations to 3rd party reservations must be requested by the 3rd party. If you are on a cruise ship, the onboard Shore Excursion Office cannot assist with refunds/adjustments. For assistance with cancellations, please call Stampede Excursions at 1-800-604-5052, or for last-minute cancellations, contact the local number on your tour voucher. All refunds will be issued to the original form of payment.
In the event of trip cancellation, Stampede Excursions is not responsible for additional expenses incurred by guests, such as, but not limited to, penalties incurred through the purchase of non-refundable airline tickets, passport/visa fees, or other travel expenses.
Unless otherwise specified in product-specific terms and conditions, for tours by air, an administrative fee of $50 per guest applies to all changes and cancelations. An administrative fee of $20 per guest applies to all changes and cancellations of tours on land.
Stampede Excursions reserves the right to cancel trips due to unsafe or unfavorable conditions in which case you may reschedule to an alternative date/time, subject to availability, or you will be refunded in full. Rain is not considered an unsafe condition. The Stampede Excursions staff is the ultimate authority on cancellations due to weather.
All guests will be required to follow safety policies and procedures and the guides’ instructions during activities. All guests must meet minimum age and/or weight requirements/restrictions at the time of travel. All guests will be required to sign a waiver of inherent risks on all land-based tours prior to their trip.
Stampede Excursions may, in its sole discretion, refuse to transport, or remove from a tour and/or aircraft/vehicle any guest in any circumstance not prohibited by law. Circumstances that may occur include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Failure to comply with policies or rules of Stampede Excursions
- When necessary, with or without notice, for safety
- Force Majeure Event
- To comply with a government directive, request, or regulation
- Refusal of a guest to, upon request, produce positive identification acceptable to Stampede Excursions
- Failure to pay
- Comfort and Safety— In Stampede Excursions’ sole judgment, refusal or removal may be necessary for the comfort and safety of guests and teammates, including but not limited to:
- Guests who refuse to obey any federal or state regulations, security directives, or instructions given by teammates
- Guests whose conduct is or has been known to be disorderly, abusive, offensive, threatening, violent, belligerent, and/or irrational so as to be a hazard or potential hazard to Stampede Excursions teammates, other guests, and/or him/herself
- Guests who are barefoot or have uncovered torsos
- Guests who are unable to sit in a single seat with the seatbelt properly fastened, or are unable to put the seat’s armrests down when seated.
- Guests who appear to be intoxicated or under the influence of drugs to a degree that the guest may endanger him/herself or any other guests or teammates
- Guests who have an offensive odor provided it is not the result of a disability
- Guests who are unwilling or unable to abide by Stampede Excursions’ non-smoking policies
- Guests who have made a misrepresentation which becomes evident upon check-in and the misrepresentation renders the guest unacceptable for participation
- Stampede Excursions is not liable for refusal to transport any guest or for removal of any guest in accordance with this rule
Smoking is not permitted while on any tour operated by Stampede Excursions or its partners. All property owned or leased by Stampede Excursions is non-smoking.
All guests on travel plans that cross international borders must travel with a valid passport. All non-U.S. citizens must carry a passport and appropriate visas.
Please be prepared to take lots of pictures, charge up batteries, and have extra film and/or storage space on your camera. You may bring a light daypack with you. Stampede Excursions offers a courtesy shuttle from major, but not all, Denali area accommodations. Baggage may be left at the Stampede Excursions office at no additional charge. However, Stampede Excursions is not liable for any lost, stolen, or damaged property.
By ADA standards, none of our trips are accessible. We strive to make reasonable accommodations depending on the nature of the disability. Our vehicles do not have wheelchair lifts.
Alaska’s weather can change dramatically. A sunny and warm day at your departure location can turn windy, rainy, and cold along the route. Please dress appropriately. This includes layering your clothing, wearing comfortable non-slip shoes, and bringing rain gear. Some lodges and areas in which we operate are in a remote area accessible only by plane or four-wheel drive vehicle so many of the common comforts such as flush toilets and running water may not be available.
Some offerings have additional product-specific terms and conditions. Where applicable, those terms are incorporated into these terms and the more restrictive terms and conditions apply.
Prices and taxes may change without notice. Trip length may vary depending on weather conditions and modes of transport.
Stampede Excursions is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury to any person while they are involved in any activities in the outdoors, including, but not limited to, boating, fishing, climbing, skiing, camping, trekking and/or hiking. In remote locations, there are no medical facilities or services available. Guides will have emergency communication equipment, however emergency services may be delayed and/or unavailable. Additionally, we are not responsible or liable for any cancellations, expenses, or delays incurred as a result of conditions over which we have no control. Stampede Excursions reserves the right to withdraw and/or cancel any excursion offered at any time and make changes and alterations in itineraries as may be found necessary for safety. Stampede Excursions is not liable for any activity completed by a third party. For services rendered by a third party, verify their terms and conditions prior to travel.
Stampede Excursions and its Partners are not responsible for the cost of delays resulting from weather, road construction, or acts of God. Upon advancement of deposit and/or payment, the depositor agrees to be bound by all of the above-stated terms and conditions.