The definitive tour of Denali that covers more of the Alaska Range than any other tour available from Talkeetna. An unforgettable experience that includes the many faces of North America’s tallest mountain in addition to the features included in the other tours.
- All the features of the Southside Explorer and Mountain Voyager tours
- See the Great Gorge of the Ruth Glacier, mile high granite walls filled with a 4,000-foot thick river of ice, and the deepest canyon in North America
- View the Don Sheldon amphitheater
- Stunning snow-capped peaks
- Intense blue meltwater pools
- Cascading icefalls
- Cross over the Alaska Range and witness the arctic-alpine tundra of the north side of Denali National Park’s remote interior
- Kahiltna Glacier, the longest in Denali National Park, stretching 45 miles with stunning ridges of earth and ice
- The Wickersham Wall of Denali – the greatest continual vertical relief in the world
- The major glaciers that blanket the south side of Alaska Range: “The Southside Seven Glaciers”: (Kahiltna, Ruth, Tokositna, Eldridge, Kanakula, Buckskin and Coffee
- Denali’s massive sister peaks: Mt. Hunter at 14,500 ft and Mt. Foraker at 17,402 ft
Scenic Highlights: Denali, Great Gorge of Ruth Glacier, Don Sheldon Amphitheater.
Child rate valid for children under age 10.
Offered year round. After October 1st, there is a 2 passenger minimum.
*There is an 8% tax on this flightseeing tour.